You Want To Know How I Got These Scars. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. You want to know how i got 'em?

You Wanna Know How I Got These Scars? by bital Meme Center
You Wanna Know How I Got These Scars? by bital Meme Center from www.memecenter.com

My father was an imposter and a sussy baka. Most people don’t notice the largest scar on my face. And one night he goes off crazier than usual.

I Cried On The Inside For So Long, I Can't Seem To Hear Her.


Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. He turned his back toward me, which made me feel worse. Wanna know how i got these scars?

The Voice That Begs To Differ.


Do you wanna know how i got these scars? I want you to tell me the truth, because i know you've been lying to me! he yelled. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself.

You Wanna Know How I Got These Scars?


My father was a drinker.and a fiend. He turns to me, and he says, “why so sus?” So i had a wife, beautiful, like you, who tells me i worry too much.

I Do Not Own This Clip!


You want to know how i got 'em? What it would look like if a cat and a dog dated. Who gambles and gets in deep with the sharks.

So, Me Watching, He Takes The Knife To Her, Laughing While He Does It.


And when colby joined us i heard this cot: Paraben99 from united kingdom, 26 years old. My father was an imposter and a sussy baka.

Related Posts