Keen In A Sentence. I was keen on it. I was keen with anticipation.

Keen Definition And Sentence definitionus
Keen Definition And Sentence definitionus from definitionus.blogspot.com

Mrs hill is keen on tom’s marrying susan. Click for more sentences of keen. Keen keen in a sentence 1 his body is very keen, i think he goes to the gym to maintain his fitness.

Use Keen In A Sentence A Dog's Keen Sense Of Smell Compensates For His Inability To See Colors, And Enables Him To Differentiate Between Things.


He has a keen sense of duty and responsibility. 15 4 pallavi's keen on knowing different cultures, she can speak 4 to 5 languages. They are always happy and eager to help.

Click For More Sentences Of Keen.


The most voted sentence example for keen is he continued to take a keen in. As, keen satire or sarcasm. As, that would be keen.

Use “Keen” In A Sentence | “Keen” Sentence Examples Keen (1) He Always Funked When Competition Grew Too Keen.


How to use keen in a sentence. He was always very keen on the scent of a jes. Cm 3022410 the dog has a.

Keen Keen In A Sentence 1 His Body Is Very Keen, I Think He Goes To The Gym To Maintain His Fitness.


He was keen on the theatre, classical music, and trad jazz, but, apart from his delightful family, his greatest love was his work. A dog has an extremely keen sense of smell. It was a keen disappointment.

The Color Was A Keen Pleasure.


I am very keen to do a film with him. (4) we are keen that britain should get involved too. I'm keen on cooking.back to “3000 most common words in english”

Related Posts