Sweet Dreams Are Made Of These Who Am I To Disagree. I wanna know what′s inside you. Sweet dreams are made of these performed by:

Inspired by a post from Dutchess County Fairgrounds Imgflip
Inspired by a post from Dutchess County Fairgrounds Imgflip from imgflip.com

I wanna know what′s inside you. The line, who am i to disagree is almost ironic. I think that sweet dreams are made of this by the eurythmics represents that some people have sweet dreamsabout their lives, but the reality is very different from the make believe or the hopes, ambitions and the fulfillment that will in some peoples cases will never fully be achieved during their life time.

I've Traveled The World And The Seven Seas Everybody's Looking For Something Some Of Them Want To Use You Some Of Them Want To Get Used By You Some Of Them Want To Abuse You Some Of Them Want To Be Abused


Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am i to disagree? Cheese, l don’t think so.

Algunos De Ellos Quieren Ser Abusados.


Hold your head up, movin' on. This song is brought to you by musictube101.lyrics:sweet dreams are made of these who am i to disagreei travel the world and the seven seaseverybody's lookin. Sweet dreams (are made of this)” is a 1983 popular song from the british new wave music duo eurythmics.

Who Am I To Disagree?


Travel the world and the seven seas everybody's looking for something some of them wanna use you some of them wanna be used by you some of them wanna abuse you some of them wanna be abused sweet dreams are made of these who am i to disagree? The lyrics for sweet dreams by eurythmics have been translated into 31 languages. Sweet dreams are made of this.

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) Lyrics:


/ travel the world and the seven seas / everybody's looking for something / some of. I've traveled the world and the seven seas everybody's looking for something some of them want to use you some of them want to get used by you some of them want to abuse you some of them want to be abused Sweet dreams are made of these.

Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This) (Feat.


Seventhmist from 7th heaven some of my dreams are made of cheese, as long as the cheese on a pizza. / i've traveled the world and the seven seas / everybody's lookin' for something / some of them want. Hold your head up, movin' on, keep your head up.

Related Posts